TWO-PERSON FAR INFRARED SAUNA
At Hypoxi Newstead, our two-person far infrared sauna is a room where you can come and unwind and let go of the stress of your day. Our sauna is like a relaxation sanctuary, specially designed to promote de-stressing and detoxing as it flushes toxins out through your skin.
With just a half-hour session in our far infrared sauna you can increase your circulation and metabolism. And it will leave you feeling so healthy and rejuvenated.
Benefits of our far infrared sauna
Our sauna is known for its penetrating heat that can melt away stress and give you a very deep sweat.
The benefits of our far infrared sauna include:
- increased circulation and metabolism
- improved physical fitness
- a boost to your immune system and immunity
- rejuvenated skin with less cellulite and fine lines
- pain relief (e.g. arthritis, joint stiffness, muscle spasms and sprains)
- reduced inflammation
- burning calories and fat (as much as 800 calories in 30 minutes)
- improved cell health
- wound healing
- skin purification and improves tone (firms skin, reduces roughness, and increased elasticity minimises scarring)
- less stress and fatigue
- strengthening of the cardiovascular system (so your heart rate and metabolic rate increase, while the pressure drops)
- lowering your cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- improvement to blood vessel function (so if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or high levels of cholesterol)
- reduced swelling of the prostate for men
- treatment of excessive leukorrhea for women (so, PMS and yeast)
- treatment for eczema, acne and psoriasis.
How far infrared sauna removes toxins from your body
One of the greatest health benefits of our far infrared sauna is its ability to remove toxins from your body. How does it do this? With ‘resonate absorption’. This is a process where the frequency of our sauna is set to match the frequency of the water in your cells. This then causes toxins to be released from your cells and into your blood stream where it can be expelled from your body through sweat.
Why choose a far infrared sauna over a normal sauna?
There are many benefits to choosing a far infrared sauna over a normal sauna. For example, studies that analysed the sweat from people in a normal sauna showed that it was approximately 95-97% water. Whereas, sweat from people who used a far infrared sauna was 80-85% water. Therefore, the remaining 15-20% was made up of cholesterol, fat, toxic heavy metals such as aluminium and mercury, soluble toxins, sulphuric acid, sodium, uric acid, and ammonia.
The expelling of these levels of heavy metals and toxins wasn’t found in sweat from normal exercise either.
How sweating helps detox your body
When you sweat, increased blood circulation stimulates your sweat glands, which then release toxins and waste. Regular sweating can help your body detoxify and potentially carcinogenic toxins and heavy metals.
By removing toxins from your system you can also help relieve symptoms of allergies, chronic fatigue, acne, muscle and joint pain, frequent colds, eczema, poor concentration and mood swings.
The benefits of relaxing
Most of us who live a modern lifestyle with its hectic pace suffer from stress and periods of exhaustion. These issues might seem minor, but can actually cause many chronic conditions.
Our far infrared sauna uses ‘SoftHeat’ which has been designed to create a feeling of extreme relaxation. Because you can’t overestimate the myriad health benefits from a relaxed body and mind.
When you enter the far infrared sauna (without pre-heating), you’ll begin to sweat after about 10 minutes. Also, our sauna is set to a comfortable temperature, which means you can chat with your sauna buddy, read or listen to relaxing music.
Most of all, after a session you will feel much more relaxed. Also, your skin will feel clean and smooth and you’ll be re-energised and ready to take on the world again.
Most Innovative Health Product 2011
Another reasons to use the far infrared sauna is that it was voted the “Most Innovative Health Product” for 2011. And you can find out why by reading our Infrared Sauna Testimonials.